Category Archives: Community

PipeQuotes

When things are great love is in the air. When things are not so great is when you find those who show love is in their heart and soul!‪! #‎pipemanradio‬ ‪#‎pipemanquotes‬ ‪#‎pipequotes‬ Dean K. Piper, CST “The Pipeman” Radio Personality, Published Author, Speaker, Coach Trainer, Master Marketer, Publicist, Artist Manager
Read more

January Jones sharing Teen Leadership with Daniel Blanchard?

January Jones sharing Teen Leadership with Daniel Blanchard? Daniel Blanchard Award Winning Author and Speaker Teen Leadership and Mentoring Daniel Blanchard’s Granddaddy’s Secrets: Feeling Lucky?is his first in a series about a struggling teen who lives in a violent and frustrating world. The teen is angry over the hand that life has dealt him. Suddenly, as if out […]
Read more

January Jones-I Have A Secret-Russ Hovendick

This is the first book in the new Berry Patch Friends series. I Have a Secret was written to help parents convey the message of "I Love You" to their children, which is lacking in so many homes today. It's so rewarding as an author, to hear comments back from readers stating that they absolutely love this book.
Read more

January Jones – Hope For Women

Angelia White’s axiom, “Live, Dream, Inspire,” is what motivated her in 2000 to embark on an extraordinary journey to create a lifestyle magazine for diverse women of faith — a magazine that speaks to all women from all walks of life. What began as a simple idea blossomed into an amazing, faith-defining endeavor.
Read more

Danielle Soucy Mills, author of “Illusion of an Ending” on The Nancy Ferrari Show

I invite you to tune into The Nancy Ferrari Show this morning, December 8th, 9:00 am PT/12:00 pm ET as Nancy’s featured guest is Danielle Soucy Mills, acclaimed author and gymnastics coach. A native of Massachusetts, Danielle grew up in a small city by the sea where she developed a passion for both gymnastics and […]
Read more

January Jones – Angel Chatter & Askfirmations

Chris Alexandria has been intuitive and sensitive for as long as she can remember with a deep yearning to serve others and help them within their lives. In fact during a session with the guidance counselor, she blurted out she wanted to be a psychologist. Now this may not sound note worthy, but it was an inspired comment as the angels came through her to speak the loving truth as this was not part of
Read more