Category Archives: Community

Critically Acclaimed Musical NEVERMORE opens tonight! This weekend only!

Today at 7:00pm until June 16 at 4:00pm Sol Children Theatre presents Nevermore a musical June 14 – 16 Fri. & Sat. 7pm; Sat. & Sun. 2pm 3333 N. Federal Highway Boca Raton, FL 33431 Take a dark, mysterious, musical journey into the heart and soul of Edgar Allan Poe, America’s first truly visionary poet. This story of love, […]
Read more

What do SPAMALOT, Monty Python, Entr’acte Theatrix Have in Common?

W4CY is a Proud Sponsor broadcasting live at: W4CY Radio brought to you by The Intertainment Network and 5 Minutes to Curtain recommend a night on the town you won’t forget for only $20. Do you love theatre? Do you love Monty Python? Then you need to click the link right here? http://entractetheatrix.org/ Here is the link for buying tickets https://www.choicesecure03.net/mainapp/eventschedule.aspx?Clientid=OldSchool&prod=SPAM [&
Read more

Nevermore

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.432947623468684.1073741834.125488767547906&type=3 Nevermore
Read more

January Jones welcomes Dr. Bernie Siegel, author of “A Book of Miracles” on Monday, June 3rd at 9 pm ET!

January Jones welcomes Dr. Bernie Siegel, author of “A Book of Miracles” on Monday, June 3rd at 9 pm ET! About Bernie Siegel   Bernie was born in Brooklyn, NY, and attended Colgate University and Cornell University Medical College. He graduated with honors and holds membership in two scholastic honor societies, Phi Beta Kappa and […]
Read more

SPECIAL GUEST on The Adventures of Pipeman dedicated to Veterans 6:00PM ET W4CY.com

We have author PM Wells today discussing the documentary MY SHANGHAI. This is something near and dear to Pipeman’s heart. We have a goal of getting the documentary done by the end of the year before the subject’s 94th Brithday. We are running a Kickstarter campaign during the month of May to raise $20,000 for post-production […]
Read more

January Jones welcomes Jeannie Kerrigan, Incest Survivor and Founder of Ricky’s Revolution on Wednesday, May 29th at 9 pm ET.

January Jones welcomes Jeannie Kerrigan, Incest Survivor and Founder of Ricky’s Revolution on Wednesday, May 29th at 9 pm ET. JEANNIE KERRIGAN About Jeannie Jeannie Kerrigan is a healer, teacher, author, and spiritual leader whose life work is to bring movement and healing to as many as she can. Through her book Layla, the non-profit Ricky’s Revolution, her […]
Read more

American Hero Michael Behenna and his family needs your help!

To the thousands of Michael supporters, My name is David Wahl.  I am the father of Michael Behenna’s girlfriend Shannon Wahl and run the DefendMichael.com website.  I have known Michael for several years going back to when Michael and Shannon first started dating.  I attended Michael’s officer school graduation at Fort Benning, his Ranger school […]
Read more

Tune into The Defend Michael Hour on The Adventures of Pipeman Radio Show at 7PM ET on w4cy.com

Parents of Our Hero are the special guests today To all the thousands of Michael supporters, Just a quick update to let you know that the Government filed their Response to Michael’s Petition before the Supreme Court.  Michael’s lawyers now have ten days to file a Reply to the Government’s Response. The Supreme Court will […]
Read more

Love Theatre! Help Children!

Sol Children Theatre presents Nevermore a musical June 14 – 16 Fri. & Sat. 7pm;  Sat. & Sun. 2pm 3333 N. Federal Highway Boca Raton, FL 33431 561-447-8829              solchildtroupe@aol.com   Take a dark, mysterious, musical journey into the heart and soul of Edgar Allan Poe, America’s first truly visionary poet.  This story of love, personal […]
Read more