Meet Yvette Bethel
Yvette Bethel is a Fulbright Scholar, HR and business consultant, emotional intelligence practitioner, trainer, lecturer and author who was employed by a Fortune 500 bank for almost two decades. During her tenure in the banking industry, she served in senior capacities in corporate strategy, marketing, PR, training and human resources. Bethel’s HR and training experience commenced in the late 1980s and before venturing into her own business, her HR and training role was responsible for a portfolio of eight countries. To learn more about Yvette Bethel and her work, visit http://www.orgsoul.com/Virtual-Book-Tour.
Her Radio Show Topics:
1. Build a healthy organizational culture
2. Think before you act
3. What is E.Q. Librium?
4. Connecting emotional intelligence and your career success
5. Finding your purpose and knowing when to quit a job
6. How to be 3 steps ahead of office drama
7. Improved employee capability and morale
8. Emotionally intelligent conflict