In the hustle bustle of our lives we sometimes get so caught up in taking care of everyone else we forget to take care of ourselves. Giving is great but if we don’t take some time to replace all the energy we are doling out we can get depleted and just plain exhausted. Self nurturing doesn’t always come naturally to us so I am going to offer a few suggestions.
- Buy yourself a fresh bunch of spring flowers. Every time you look at them take a deep breath and appreciate their beauty knowing you deserve this.
- Schedule a spa treatment like a massage, pedicure or manicure.
- Take a leisurely stroll outdoors. Survey your 5 senses and notice every little detail.
- Spend some time with a good book or magazine.
- Try a hobby you have been wanting to do but putting off because you just don’t have the time.
- Go to a movie you want to see even if it means you go with yourself.
These are just a few ideas and I will have more on The Night Shift, Tuesday, 3/7, 7:00 PM EST. To pamper you even more I am going to get in as many mini readings as possible.
Join me because after all you deserve it!