101 Secrets to become a Marvelous Leader!
Dr. Kevin D. Gazzara
Experience – 25 years of management and leadership in industries
Intel Corporation from 1989 to 2007
- Managed, Intel’s first-line Managing Through People (MTP) and the Mid-level manager Leading Through People (LTP) programs.
- Previous positions included managing – Intel University for the US, the HR graduate rotation program, the worldwide HR mentoring program, and marketing/ product development organizations for the i960 and i750 Intel chips.
- Transamerica Corporation – positions for 10 years in Engineering, Technical Marketing, Advertising, Business Development and General Management for a division of Transamerica Corporation.
University of Phoenix
- University Research Chair for Organizational Behavior
- Master faculty member at the University of Phoenix teaching in the undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs.
- Teaching – Marketing, Management, Leadership, and Organization Development at the University of Phoenix on-ground and on-line classes since 1996.
Awards and Expertise
- Task Quotient (TQTM) Assessment Tool for determining employee motivation, satisfaction, and retention was announced by Target Training International (TTI) in August of 2004.TQTM is based on his doctoral dissertation
- Recipient of the Future HR Leader award from Human Capital magazine.
- Member of the National Speakers Association (Arizona Chapter)
- CoAuthor – The Leader of OZ : Revealing the 101 Secrets of Marvelous Leadership for the 21st Century
- Writer – Contributing writer to Warren Bennis’ “Leadership Excellence” Magazine
- 5/07 – Human Capital Magazine has awarded Dr. Gazzara “Future HR Leader award” for his work with the Task Quotient (TQTM) Assessment Tool
- 10/05 – Workforce Magazine’s cover “Crossing Cultures” article featured the Leading Though People Program that Kevin developed to build strong middle mangers for Intel.
- 08/04 – IEEE Managing the Future Conf. at the University of Texas “Using Task-Quotient (TQTM) to maximize individual motivation & job satisfaction”
- 05/02 – Fast Company Magazine REAL-Time International Conference where he presented my work on Mentoring, Coaching and Peer-to-Peer Management. The “Inside Intel’s Mentoring Movement” 4-page article, which appeared in April ‘02 edition of Fast Company Magazine, describes his work with the HR portion of the Intel mentoring program.
- Doctorate of Management in Organizational Leadership from the University of Phoenix
- MBA in Marketing & Management from Philadelphia University
- BS in Commerce and Engineering from Drexel University