January Jones welcomes “The Juicy Woman” Andrea Amador
author of “Lovin The Skin Your In”
Let’s Bust Out of Bady Shame!
Are you a woman tired of hating yourself because you can’t seem to get out of your own way?
Are you ready to face the emotions that are making you feel so insecure?
Want to know how to step up in your life and transform your fear into power?
Andrea Amador, CEC. M.NLP is The Juicy Woman. She is a Body Image/Self Esteem Expert and
a Professional Certified Empowerment Coach who creates customized confidence building and stress relief programs for groups of women and girls. As a curvy and confident plus size gal and a woman who’s had her share of adversity, Andrea is a powerful role model for her audiences. She
is a rare combination of professional training and raw life experience which gives her the edge in helping women who struggle with body image and/or abuse issues. As a Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming, she sprinkles her unique blend of storytelling, spice, playfulness, authenticity, and expertise and mixes it all up in her own unique way to empower women and girls to love the skin they’re in.
Andrea works with women who struggle with body image issues, feeling stuck and insecure in their lives. She gives them tools to empower themselves to feel relaxed and at peace with themselves and food so that they can move past their inner resistance, and truly step into their power in their lives. With Andrea’s gentle guidance, and encouragement to confront the emotions beneath their cravings, her clients feel safe and cared for as they gain more comfort learning how to tune into their hunger and eat to feed their bodies and deal more assertively with their stresses. Read more.
The benefits her clients experience are:
- A sense of comfort, joy, pride and ease knowing that you can keep the foods you love in the house and eat them whenever you want
- Relief from the constant interference of obsessing about food all day long
- Learning how to talk to yourself kindly and nurture a loving and gentle connection with your body
Feeling an expanded sense of being comforted and guided by one who loves you
- Having an Increased ability to focus and concentrate and spend your time doing the things you love
- A spring in your step and a playfulness that comes from feeling more at ease in your body
- Feeling more comfortable and confident in your appearance
- The ability to easily resist foods without feeling deprived
You will benefit most as my client if you:
- Identify yourself as a big volume eater and believe that you are a bottomless pit of hunger
- Wrestle with obsessive thoughts of food and eating all day long
- Are among the 92-98% of people for whom dieting does not work
- Refuse to follow another diet or be deprived of the foods they love ever again
- Are ready to stop trash talking yourself and your body and treat yourself with respect
- Are ready to take a bigger bite of life and do the things you’ve been putting off
- Are looking for an alternative to dieting that enables you to peacefully co-exist living, eating and being surrounded by all the foods you love
- Are ready to give up the guilt and shame of ‘keeping secret food stashes and engaging in closet eating and ready to eat fearlessly in public
- Are ready to reclaim your lives, willing to take steps to change what you can and being at peace with yourself letting the rest go
- Are ready to put aside your people pleasin’ ways, get honest with yourself about what you want and, feel cool as a cucumber saying, “No”
- Are ready to dress the body you have and not waste any more time weighting for the body you want