Feeling cluttered? Disorganized? My special guest on The Nancy Ferrari Show today, July 12th, 10:00 am PT/1:00 pm ET will definitely give you valuable tips and techniques on how to declutter your life which will benefit you and others in your life!
Dr. Regina Lark, founder and president of A Clear Path, provides physical, emotional, and psychological support to those who want to clear clutter and chaos from their lives. A Board Certified Professional Organizer with additional certifications in ADD, Chronic Disorganization and Hoarding Disorders, she chairs the Education Committee of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) and has been featured on A&E’s hit television show “Hoarders” and in The Wall Street Journal and Los Angeles Times. We will be talking about her expertise in how to ….
• Transform your relationship to your “stuff”
• Move from chaos to clarity
• Organize your home for a child with special needs
• Restore family sanity and strengthen positive interaction
• Clear the clutter in your head as you clear under the bed
• Get strategies for dealing with two-legged clutter
Regina is also the author of Psychic Debris, Crowded Closets:
The Relationship between the Stuff in Your Head and
What’s Under Your Bed.
“Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it’s not all mixed up”